Blog Archive

Monday 2 July 2012

Final Year Project~

So, in the end I have finished my Diploma in Design and Media.
I planned to continued my study to degree but too bad, I didn't got it. coz of of the seat are taken by those graphic design already... :(
Now, I'm applying to Diploma in pastry and baking... I know it's quite far from what I have learn before but I like baking too.. and I'm always impressed by how they make the cake.. :D

I hope by choosing this road, I won't regret anything.. I'll enjoy it and love doing it...


Anyway, here's I have some of my final year project work. It doesn't looks like FYP work though... :( but, there's people who like to read it.. so i'm happy with it~~ We have had our graduation show and I submitted my clay work... and this stup*ak lecture lost it... this is the 2nd time already.. I have trusted my stuff to the lecture but yet, he lost it.. I'm super upset hearing it.. nothing can replace my stuff.. not even a treat will make my heart happy... T___T


So, here's some of my Final year project.. :)  Enjoy~~










No comments:

Post a Comment