Blog Archive

Thursday 8 October 2009

ISP..?

OMG.!!! ISP IS COMING.!!!
ISP is stands for Intergrater Semester Project.. .??  I also forget.. whuwhwuhuwhwhuwhuw... what kind of  student am i?? :p
well, this year's topic is about "DREAM".. The lecture says that we should do something that must be related to our Major.. My major is Illustration.. so I must draw? should i do a poster?? huaaa.. I'm so confused..
It is stated that by week 1, we should submit our reference and research.. but I still don't know what to do.. still don't have anything on my mind.. >,<  then by week 2, we must submit out sketches already.. aaaaaaaaaaaaa... so confusingg.!!! then.. by week 3, we should done 80% of our project already.. then, by week 4, we should submit it already.. oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....  >,< how am i suppose to pass all this project..? T_____________T
well, no matter what, I WANT TO PASS THIS YEAR ONE.!!!! I MAY NOT FAIL.!! I CAN DO IT.!!! >______________<
I might be doing a story book, or a poster.. later i'll think about it again..
now, I'll finish my 3D studies first.. pheww~ so tiring yah.. . abit more then i'm done already.. >_< so I can slepppp...
good morning World~
Jessizxz


No comments:

Post a Comment